Application Procedures for Singaporeans & Permanent Residents of Singapore
Step 1: Pre-Course Counselling
All prospective students are encouraged to contact our Account Manager or appointed agents for a pre-course counselling session if they would like to enroll for a course with AAARYA Business College Pte Ltd. The purpose of this session is for us to address the needs of students of our college.
Step 2: Application Submission
Please complete the Student Application Form and include the following supporting documents:
- 2 recent colored passport-sized photographs of applicant
- Applicant’s Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport and Working Permit (photocopy of both side)
- Applicant’s Certified True Copies of Academic Transcripts (e.g. "N" and/or "O" level results slip)
- Applicant’s Certified True Copies of testimonials from your school or employer
Students are required to pay an application fee of S$200 which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Step 3: Application Evaluation
AAARYA Business College Pte Ltd will process and evaluate all Applications and acceptance is subjected to approval. Upon successful evaluation of the Application, students will receive an official “Letter of Acceptance”. Applicants who are unsuccessful will be notified by our Course Consultant.
Step 4: Acceptance of Offer
Applicants who wish to proceed with their Application will have to complete the following before the Commencement of their course:
- Submitted a signed and completed copy of the Advisory Note (Form 12)
- Submitted a signed and completed copy of the Standard PEI Student Contract
- Prospective students should be aware of the Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) and the Refund Policy as contained in the Standard PEI-Student contract.
Should you need any clarification, kindly write to enquiry@ABC.edu.sg