The course is designed to present the nature and purpose of strategic management from both a local and global perspective, strategic management models, strategy formulation, external and internal environmental analysis and evaluation, competing in the global marketplace, strategy implementation, strategy monitoring through balanced scorecards, issues related to the organization's functional areas in relation to the corporate business strategy, strategy review, evaluation and control and corporate social responsibility that make up an integrative corporate strategy.
• Company-funded employees who are required to upskill to support the work functions at the workplace.
• Individual who is seeking to upskills for a career progression or employability.
• Individuals who want to acquire the specialised knowledge and qualifications required to explore and enter into a different industry.
• 21 years old
• Attainment of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, or
• A pass in ASCENSUS INSTITUTE’s English Literacy Test with a minimum grade of 70%.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent.
Applicants with the minimum age of 30, who do not possess the above qualifications but have a minimum of 8 years working experience, may be considered for entry into this course.
Evidence of previous employment will need to be provided, together with a reference from the current or recent employer.
Obtained a passing mark with “C-” grade for this course.
Course Fee: S$1,270.94 w/GST (S$1,166.00 w/o GST)