This course will suit you if you're a more experienced cleaner and need to broaden your skills or specialize in one or more areas - perhaps cleaning streets, floors or windows.
1. Reduce risks to health and safety in the workplace
2. Communicate effectively in the workplace
3. Develop yourself in the job role
4. Work individually and follow reporting procedures in a cleaning environment
5. Clean washrooms and replenish supplies
6. Clean, maintain and protect semi-hard and hard floors
7. Clean and maintain soft floors and furnishings
For those cleaners who wish to gain better or specialized knowledge in lots of different cleaning roles.
• Completed Secondary 2 or equivalent
• 2 years of working experience as a cleaner
• 18 years old
• A Pass in English at Secondary 2 level or equivalent or pass in-house English Test
To pass all 7 units in order to be awarded the City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills.
Full-time: 2.5 months (5.0 days x 3.0 hours)
Part-time: 6 months (2.0 days x 3.0 hours)
Upon successful completion of the course, learners (students) can progress into the City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Cleaning Supervision Skills course
Full time: Jan, Apr, Jul and Nov
Part time: Jan and Jul
Registration Fee: $216 w/GST ($200 w/o GST)
Course Fee: $3,024 w/GST ($2,800 w/o GST)