Data interpretation has never been more in demand than it is now! Thanks to new analytical tools, methodologies, and technologies that allow users to delve deeper into analytical processes previously only feasible through human manipulation of digital processes and platforms.
This course introduces to the learners (students) the application skills of data analytics to investigate large amounts of data in today's competitive corporate world. Businesses can now use big data to investigate human and consumer behaviour using patterns and descriptions.
• Company-funded employees who are required to upskill to support the work functions at the workplace.
• Individual who is seeking to upskills for a career progression or employability.
• Individuals who want to acquire the specialised knowledge and qualifications required to explore and enter into a different industry.
• 21 years old
• Attainment of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, or
• A pass in ASCENSUS INSTITUTE’s English Literacy Test with a minimum grade of 70%.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent.
Applicants with the minimum age of 30, who do not possess the above qualifications but have a minimum of 8 years working experience, may be considered for entry into this course.
Evidence of previous employment will need to be provided, together with a reference from the current or recent employer.
Obtained a passing mark with “C-” grade for this course.
Course Fee: S$1,270.94 w/GST (S$1,166.00 w/o GST)