This course explains the many types of relational databases and how to operate them using SQL (Structured Query Language). Data has become the common language of both online and offline businesses. Techniques for managing large amounts of data range from customer preferences, behaviour, and habits to data on medical patients, including not only personal information but also medical histories, diagnoses, and remedies. The SQL (sometimes pronounced as "sequel") language is one approach to extract data from such a plethora of database sources.
• Company-funded employees who are required to upskill to support the work functions at the workplace.
• Individual who is seeking to upskills for a career progression or employability.
• Individuals who want to acquire the specialised knowledge and qualifications required to explore and enter into a different industry.
• 21 years old
• Attainment of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, or
• A pass in ASCENSUS INSTITUTE’s English Literacy Test with a minimum grade of 70%.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent.
Applicants with the minimum age of 30, who do not possess the above qualifications but have a minimum of 8 years working experience, may be considered for entry into this course.
Evidence of previous employment will need to be provided, together with a reference from the current or recent employer.
Obtained a passing mark with “C-” grade for this course.
Course Fee: S$1,270.94 w/GST (S$1,166.00 w/o GST)