This course will suit you if you intend to join or just join the cleaning industry or you have a junior job in cleaning or support services and want to gain confidence in your role. You'd like a basic qualification covering teamwork, safety, hygiene and simple skills. This might be your first qualification.
1. Maintain personal hygiene standards when cleaning
2. Reduce risks to health and safety in the workplace
3. Follow the rules to deliver customer service
4. Work with others and follow reporting procedures
5. Use and store cleaning equipment and agents
6. Use electrically powered cleaning equipment effectively and safely
7. Clean surfaces using correct methods
Anyone who wish to join the environmental cleaning industry at entry level.
• Completed Primary 6
• 16 years old
• A Pass in English at Primary 6 or equivalent or pass in-house English Test
To pass all 7 units in order to be awarded the City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills.
Full-time: 2.5 months (5.0 days x 3.0 hours)
Part-time: 6 months (2.0 days x 3.0 hours)
City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills
Full time: Jan, Apr, Jul and Nov
Part time: Jan and Jul
Registration Fee: $214 w/GST ($200 w/o GST)
Course Fee: $3,424 w/GST ($3,200 w/o GST)