Geared to those who are already employed in a cleaning position, this qualification encourages the development of more complex professional knowledge, allowing learners to obtain the specific skills needed to thrive in a supervisory role.
Achievement provides individuals with recognition of their abilities, proving to colleagues and employers that they have the competency, vision and practicality to do the job in a safe, efficient and skilled manner.
1. Supervise cleaning staff
2. Contribute to the implementation of systems and best practice in cleaning
3. Support equality, diversity and individual rights in the workplace
4. Develop and implement a risk assessment plan in own area of responsibility
5. Monitor and solve customer service problems
6. Examine staff turnover issues and recruit staff in a cleaning environment
7. Provide guidance, resources and support to enable staff to minimize the risk of spreading infection when cleaning
8. Understanding performance management
9. Principles of managing and resolving conflict in the workplace
10. Implement quality management systems
Supervisors and those aspiring to be Supervisor in the environmental cleaning industry.
• Completed Secondary 4 or equivalent
• 2 years of working experience in environmental cleaning
• 18 years old
• A Pass in English at Secondary 4 level or equivalent or pass in-house English Test
To pass all 10 units in order to be awarded the City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Cleaning Supervision Skills.
Full time: 4 months (5.0 days x 3.0 hours)
Part-time: 7 months (3.0 days x 3.0 hours)
Part-time: 10 months (2.0 days x 3.0 hours)
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Cleaning Supervision Skills
Full time: Jan, Apr, Jul and Nov
Part time: Jan and Jul
Registration Fee: $214 w/GST ($200 w/o GST)
Course Fee: $5,339.30 w/GST ($4,990 w/o GST)