The course is designed to impart to learners (students) the underlying principles, theories, and model applications of project planning and management to fulfill organizational goals and objectives in any business or industry. It examines the fundamentals of project management, as well as tools, strategies, and procedures for efficiently initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. It explains what it takes to be a high-performing project management team that can successfully engage with stakeholders and meet their expectations.
• Company-funded employees who are required to upskill to support the work functions at the workplace.
• Individual who is seeking to upskills for a career progression or employability.
• Individuals who want to acquire the specialised knowledge and qualifications required to explore and enter into a different industry.
• 21 years old
• Attainment of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, or
• A pass in ASCENSUS INSTITUTE’s English Literacy Test with a minimum grade of 70%.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent.
Applicants with the minimum age of 30, who do not possess the above qualifications but have a minimum of 8 years working experience, may be considered for entry into this course.
Evidence of previous employment will need to be provided, together with a reference from the current or recent employer.
Obtained a passing mark with “C-” grade for this course.
Course Fee: S$1,270.94 w/GST (S$1,166.00 w/o GST)