This course focuses on how international business issues and concepts impact small and medium businesses. Topics cover the foreign currency, social diversity, cultural variation, economic decision-making in international and local markets, public relations, asset management, and related marketing and production issues in the global business arena.
• Company-funded employees who are required to upskill to support the work functions at the workplace.
• Individual who is seeking to upskills for a career progression or employability.
• Individuals who want to acquire the specialised knowledge and qualifications required to explore and enter into a different industry
• 21 years old
• Attainment of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, or
• A pass in ASCENSUS INSTITUTE’s English Literacy Test with a minimum grade of 70%.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent.
Applicants with the minimum age of 30, who do not possess the above qualifications but have a minimum of 8 years working experience, may be considered for entry into this course.
Evidence of previous employment will need to be provided, together with a reference from the current or recent employer.
Obtained a passing mark with “C-” grade for this course.
Course Fee: S$1,270.94 w/GST (S$1,166.00 w/o GST)