This course is designed to introduce the fundamentals of digital marketing. It covers the creation of a website and a landing page as a basic online marketing tool. Search engine optimization, social media selection and maintenance, online advertising, the implementation of a digital campaign, and its subsequent monitoring for correction all contribute to the smooth execution of an effective approach to online presence and sales possibilities.
• Company-funded employees who are required to upskill to support the work functions at the workplace.
• Individual who is seeking to upskills for a career progression or employability.
• Individuals who want to acquire the specialised knowledge and qualifications required to explore and enter into a different industry.
• 21 years old
• Attainment of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, or
• A pass in ASCENSUS INSTITUTE’s English Literacy Test with a minimum grade of 70%.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent.
Applicants with the minimum age of 30, who do not possess the above qualifications but have a minimum of 8 years working experience, may be considered for entry into this course.
Evidence of previous employment will need to be provided, together with a reference from the current or recent employer.
Obtained a passing mark with “C-” grade for this course.
Course Fee: S$1,270.94 w/GST (S$1,166.00 w/o GST)